TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 5 PG Concentrate is good for blending into e-liquid dishes, where it includes a baked, nutty, bready and also yeasty flavour with tips of snacks and corn chips.
Artificial and natural flavourings, Propelyne Glycol. The Flavour Apprentice.
Recommended percentage: 1-5%
Recommended steep time: 1-2 weeks
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognized.