Bavarian Cream Capella Concentrate is based on the French dessert with a soft, fresh cream and rich undertones.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol.
Capella’s Bavarian Cream is a strong flavouring that can overpower other elements in a mix so should be used sparingly. We recommend mixing this anywhere between 2% and 8% according to taste. Starting at low percentage is advised however, as steeping will intensify the flavour significantly over time. All Capella flavour concentrates are PG based.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 5%
Recommended Steeping Time: 4 Weeks
- We suggest mixing most Capella Bavarian Cream Flavour at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting. All Capella flavour concentrates are PG based.