Drakes NET Tobacco Concentrates – Anne’s Apple DIY E-Liquid Flavouring.
Drakes NET Tobacco Concentrates – Anne’s Apple is a combination of Italian flue-cured Virginia, Spanish air-cured Burley tobacco, and naturally extracted green apples. Expect a cavendish style earth tone, with a medium sweetness from Virginia tobacco, complemented by refreshing green apple.
Steep Time: 1 Week
Important Information: This is concentrated e-liquid flavouring and is not ready to vape.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated NET Tobacco flavouring. Created for you to mix into a DIY e-liquid.
- PLEASE DO NOT vape it without diluting it first.
- We recommend mixing Drakes Concentrates at 20% initially, then adjusting to your personal taste thereafter.
- All of the One Shot Concentrates that we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between batches of the same flavour.
- This is a natural result of the flavour/tobacco manufacturing process.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from other foodstuffs, children or pets.
- Made in the UK By Drakes E-Liquid Extracts.
What is NET Tobacco?
Naturally extracted tobacco E-liquid (NET) is exactly what it sounds like ground and/or chopped tobacco distilled into a PG mix. The process retains the pure taste of tobacco in the mixture. Heating can be used to add more flavour or to accelerate the process.
Although for the more superior flavour we use a cold process known as Cold Maceration which is famed for being able to preserve the flavourful nuance of traditional leaf tobaccos.
We use an 8-16 week cold maceration method using only the finest tobacco varieties, sourced from some of the best tobacco farmers in the world. During the production process, NO artificial flavours are added to the leaves. This allows the tobacco to develop its natural flavour and aroma completely. Each leaf is allowed to retain and mature its very own signature flavour note.